Presented by Clare O’Keeffe, Succession Ireland
This course is delivered live Online via Zoom
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am
2 CPD points on course completion
Date options for this training are:
- Tuesday, November 7th 2023
- Tuesday, February 6th 2024
- Tuesday, April 16th 2024
- Tuesday, June 4th 2024
- Clare O’Keeffe. Nuffield Scholar, Certified Farm Transition Coordinator & Mediator
- B.A. Econ., M. Agr. Sc Extension & Innovation.
CPD: This training qualifies for 2 CPD points on course completion.
- Farmer, family and the farm business identity. Intertwined complexities.
- Understanding the journey to date – listening skills.
- Generational differences. Values and beliefs.
- Addressing assumptions, expectations, and entitlements.
- Asset rich and cash poor, non-discussions.
Outcomes of the training
- Create an appetite and appreciation for mediating within farming and the agri sector. One case at a time working through the emotional, cognitive and physical challenges facing individual farm families becoming unstuck.
- Develop a deeper understanding of complex conversations pertaining to the agricultural and rural communities.
- Incorporate and sustain self-care and reflective practice.
Testimonials on the training
What did you find most valuable for you as part of the course?
- “The background to succession decisions on farm”
- “Learning tips, setting agendas & ground rules”
- “How to deal with mediation. The skill set required. The importance of asking the correct question”
- “How to prep before a meeting”
Register Your Interest
Course numbers will be limited to 20 participants per course. Each course is a stand-alone course where each group of participants may share the learning within their own group.
Payment: Payment by interbank transfer or Revolut.
Payment and receipt of the completed booking form secures booking.
For further enquiries call 086 6013365
Cancellation: If cancelled 14 days in advance of the course commencing, a full refund will be returned less an administration cost of €25.00. No refund if cancelled less than 14 days to course commencing. However, a substitute person may attend the full course instead with an administration charge of €25.00.
The trainer retains the right to cancel or postpone the course in the event that there are not sufficient numbers booked.